Thursday, 7 May 2015

Caribbean Fleet V 1.0.1 Apk [Mod Money] Download Free Android Game

Requires Android - 2.2 and up Size - 24M Current Version - 1.0.1 caribbean carribean I used to be the Caribbean fleet admiral, who is responsible for the pirate scum removed from the sea. I am very happy to see each port, everywhere I warmly welcome! Until one pulled out from the fog, incredibly powerful ghost ship attacked us. Our shells flew over their boat, they did not suffer any harm, and we failed. I was in that fight, I lost everything, including my sister. I vowed to take revenge. After the defeat, I could only afford the smallest boat. Began to rampant piracy, they are everywhere. I want to start building a new fleet, we must find a ghost ship. My journey began. Features: *** Destroy the pirates, get treasure *** Cargo, earn gold *** Fleet upgrade, purchase warships *** Captured the port rewarded *** Buy gold coins, eliminate ghost ship EXTERNAL LINK - APK MOD  

No comments:

Post a Comment